Looking for perfect sterling silver rings will play supporting actress rather than main lead in your life's fashion movie? Look no further than Gem Avenue's collection of silver plain silver rings. Made of fine 925 sterling silver, with these Cheap Sterling Silver Rings you can't go wrong. Buying Silver Rings for Women is fun. These inexpensive Silver Rings come in all styles and themes you can imagine. Browse our collection of Sterling Silver Wedding Bands or cute Animal Rings. You will love these Unique Silver Rings.
Sterling Silver Jewelry is popular because it does not cost a fortune to own it. Another reason is Silver metal is available in plenty. Combination of the above two ingredient allow everyone to collect cheap silver rings in all colors both Plain Sterling Silver Rings and Unique Sterling Silver Rings. We offer Stering Silver Womens Rings at as low as $9.99. So why not buy them in tons.
GemAvenue.com proudly presents Womens Sterling Silver Rings and Menís Sterling Silver rings. We carry cheap silver rings for women and also Bold Mens Rings. Based on your preference you can select Mens Plain Silver Bands with Celtic knot designs engraved on them. If you are an animal lover then go for Mens Rings with Spiders or Mens Snake Rings. How about Mens rings with Scorpions?
Most of the Plain Sterling Silver Rings above 4mm in width fall under the Engravable Rings category. We Engrave for a low price. So why not Engrave and Personalize the Ring. A Personalized Jewelry piece is much higher in value because of the sentiments that are attached to it. Engrave a ring today and make that special someone happy.
About Plain & Unique Sterling Silver Rings
Most of our plain silver rings are sterling silver. Sterling silver is an alloy of silver and is commonly stamped .925. This number refers to the percentage of silver in the alloy-.925 = 92.5% of the alloy is of silver while the remaining 7.5% is of other metals (usually copper). Silver is naturally a very soft metal so to stabilize it and make it more durable the .925 sterling silver alloy was created. One of the earliest places known to use sterling silver was in medieval Europe in the 1100ís.
Even earlier use of silver and or a sterling silver alloy has been recorded. Medical instruments of silver have been found in ancient Egypt. Silver is a natural aseptic and was regarded for its malleability-allowing it to be shaped into just the right form, making it the perfect material for making medical instruments. Other uses of sterling silver over the years include flatware, dinnerware, art, and as is popular today, jewelry!